TOGAF (The Open Group Architecture Framework) is a framework — a detailed method and a set of supporting tools — for developing an enterprise architecture.
The current approach to TOGAF training is traditional in design with some limiting factors:
- One Delivery Mode – ILT
- Inflexible consumption options
- 4 days certification course
- 2 day level one course
- 3 day level 2 course
- Standard courseware
- TOGAF reference book
- No case study
Contrasting the current TOGAF offerings, Global Knowledge has created a highly flexible TOGAF Enablement program suitable for a variety of participants from various roles, with different responsibilities, and who have a range of experience in terms of Enterprise Architecture (EA); novice to expert.
The programme has been designed to:
- Appeal to, and support, a range of learning styles
- Promote interaction with EA peers and SMEs
- Benefit from a blend of interactive digital assets
- Provide a compelling, engaging experience and translate theoretical knowledge to practical application
The innovative range of learning options, in-classroom, Virtual, e-Learning; On-Demand modules, supported by Global Knowledge's TOGAF Toolbox, Collaborative Platform and Case Studies make this product unique amongst TOGAF delivery organisations. This provides total flexibility to users minimizing the impact to both individuals and business in terms of time.
- Enhanced learning experience
- Delivers practical skills
- Multiple consumption options
- Bridges the gap between theory and practical application
- Allows development beyond the classroom
For more information on the new TOGAF programme from Global Knowledge, please contact your account manager or call us on 0118 912 1929.